Listing DescriptionNew Luxurious 6 Bedroom, 6.1 Bath One-of-a-kind shingle style inspired home in Short Hill's desirable Deerfield Section set on .52 acres, designed by noted architectural firm J. Costantin Architecture, LLC.
Welcoming Architectural Expressions
- Luxurious 6 Bedroom, 6.1 Bath New Construction in desirable Deerfield section of Short Hills
- 2x6 Exterior & Interior Walls minimum.
- Four (04) Zoned High Efficiency Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Twelve inch thick (12) poured concrete foundation with real stone veneer.
- Exterior prestained Cedar Shakes siding.
- Maintenance Free Fiberglass entry door with glass sidelights
- Anderson 400 Series windows, low E Argon filled High efficiency windows
- Anderson 400 Series French Doors leading to three (03) covered Blue Stone Terraces.
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- AZEK Exterior Trim
- 5 Recessed lighting throughout
- Toto Toilets.
- Hand-held shower in each bath
- 6 gutters.
- 2 Water Service
- Stubbed gas line for future gas grill in rear.
- Thermostatic control in master bath.
- Pre-wired for surround sound, audio and visual
- 3 Wide planked hardwood flooring throughout.
- State-of-the -art Fire & Security System.
- Inviting Covered Front, side and real blue stone terraces. Rear terrace has gas fireplace, prewired for exterior speakers and wired for large screen TV.
- Finely appointed landscaping with mature trees, sod and full irrigation system.
First Floor Interiors:
- Nine Foot (9) High ceilings throughout.
- Guest Bedroom with full bath
- Dining Room with wainscoating.
- Private Study/Living Room with French doors to private covered blue stone terrace with wainscoating.
- Butlers Pantry with single custom panel dishwasher drawer by Fisher Paykel and custom panel Marvel Wine Cooler with ample custom cabinetry along with tiled back splash and 7 crown molding
- 4 door and window casings with baseboard casing.
- Built-In Cubbies at side yard entrance with separate whiteboard and corkboard..
- Family Room: custom beams with dramatic crown molding and wood burning fireplace
- Double swinging access door off Butler Pantry for easy serving and clean up.
- Formal & Secondary dramatic open stair cases with iron balusters and stained oak hand rail leading to basement and second floor.
- Large Gourmet Kitchen with custom hand-crafted cabinets to include under cabinet lighting and large island open to large family room.
- Elegant Rohl cross-handled bridge faucet.
- Garbage disposal.
- Extra large 42 Farm Sink.
- Rohl Pot-Filler
- 42" Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid refrigerator with custom panels.
- 48 Viking Professional Stainless Steel Eight (8) Burner Stove
- Sharp microwave
- Two (2) Custom Panel Bosh dishwashers
- Marvel two (2) drawer beverage refrigerator with custom panels.
- RangeCraft Exhaust Fan.
- Open pantry with full cabinetry inclusive of wine rack and tiled back splash.
- Full tiled back splash
Lower Level features
- Finished basement with large Recreation/Media Room, Exercise Room, Bedroom with full bath and ample storage areas
- Built-In cubbies in mud-room off garage.
- Carpet and tile.
- Expansive garage.
Second Floor Interiors
- Relaxing Master Suite with stone gas fireplace, stained wood beams, his & her walk-in closets, Dressing/Office area and marble Master Bath with soaking tub, his & her vanities marble shower, rain head, built-in bench, glass enclosure.
- Master Suite independent HVAC System.
- Three additional bedrooms each with private baths finely appointed with ceramic and glass tile.
- Light filled Gallery
- Oversized Laundry Room with hook ups for two (02) Washers & Two Dryers, cabinetry with Herbeau sink
- Nine foot high ceilings throughout.
- Pull down attic stairs to attic.
Secure Comfortable Environment
- Four (4) zone high efficiency central heating and air conditioning
- Tuff-N-Dry foundation waterproofing
- 75 gallon water heater
- 300-amp underground electrical service
- Copper wire throughout
- Pewter finish plumbing and door hardware
Please call Elaine at 973-715-8555 with any questions or for an appointment to meet with the builder.
Seller reserves the right to make changes/alterations to the specifications included within this brochure/listing without notice. All dimensions are approximate, windows and door locations, size, quantity are subject to field variations. The information contained in this brochure is deemed reliable and accurate at time of press, however, needs to be verified by the Buyer. Coldwell Banker Realtors and agents acting on their behalf for the purpose of creating this brochure are not responsible for typographical errors, misprints or misrepresentations and are therefore held totally harmless. This listing is subject to price changes and/or withdrawn without prior notice.
- List Price:
- MLS #:
- Listing Agent:
- Elaine Pruzon
- 22 Cayuga Way