Listing DescriptionFabulously renovated 5BD, 3.2BA Ranch home situated on .8 acres in the desirable Chestnut Hill section of Livingston. home features an open floor plan with large rooms, beautiful Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances, formal Dining Room, Living Room, Den/Breakfast area with fireplace, Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and large Master Bath, huge recreation room, gleaming hardwood flooring, tons of upgrades and moldings throughout. This home is ready for you to make your own.
This all brick ranch has been thoroughly updated and renovated to perfection. In this remarkable showplace, smart home technology takes convenience and comfort beyond spacious one-floor living.
Resting on over three quarters acre of beautifully landscaped property, tall shade trees and mature shrubbery artfully frame the exterior. A circular driveway adds a dimension of elegance.
From an entry vestibule you step into a spacious foyer with vaulted ceiling and open access to the adjoining rooms. This is your introduction to gleaming hardwood floors. Large windows usher in the sunlight, as neutral tones welcome a wide array of tastes and furnishings. The living room and dining room are made for entertaining, while the family room is ready to handle any occasion. The fireplace in the family room is flanked by built-in shelves and serves as the focal point. French doors lead the way out to a large deck overlooking a private backyard.
The designer kitchen will satisfy the demands of even the most experienced home cook. Custom cabinets reach to the ceiling, while granite counter tops offer loads of workspace. The center island breakfast bar is perfect for a quick meal, and high-end appliances are all arranged for easy access.
Four well-appointed bedrooms and two full baths are found in the sleeping wing. The master bedroom enjoys the benefit of a full en suite bath, walk-in closet with built-ins and a door with private access to the deck. The family bedrooms all include generous closet storage, while the hall bath comes well equipped to handle the daily rush.
Powder rooms are positioned off the foyer and adjacent to the laundry room, while stairs leading to the lower level pause at the landing to provide access to the attached 2-car garage. The lower level has been finished to include a huge recreation room with cozy wall-to-wall carpeting and all the space you need for casual entertaining, indoor play and relaxation. The fifth bedroom, a full bath, workshop, utilities and storage are all found on this lower level.
Outside, the deck is the ideal venue for entertaining and al fresco dining. As weather permits, you will relish the opportunity to host an afternoon barbecue or enjoy an intimate dinner. The yard is spacious and private, welcoming active play and gardening.
Located in the desirable Chestnut Hills section, shopping, recreation, top rated schools, houses of worship and NYC transportation are all nearby.
- Convenient entry vestibule
- Spacious foyer w/vaulted ceiling, hardwood floor, guest closet & open entry to the adjoining rooms
- Living room w/front bay window, hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights & a recessed ceiling
- Dining room w/coffered ceiling, hardwood floor, recessed panel wainscoting & recessed lights
- Designer kitchen w/hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed ceiling, custom cabinets, granite counters, tile backsplash, Thermador gas cook top, wall ovens, dishwasher & refrigerator, center island breakfast bar w/vegetable sink, breakfast area & open to the family room
- Family room w/hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights, wood-burning fireplace, built-in shelves & French doors to the deck
- Laundry room w/tile floor, washer/dryer hook-ups & built-ins
- Powder room off the foyer features a slate floor, beadboard wainscoting & pedestal sink
- Powder room near the laundry room has a tile floor, crown molding & vanity w/sink
- Gallery hallway features a closet & stairs to the lower level w/access to 2-car garage at the landing
- Sleeping Wing
- Master bedroom w/hardwood floor, recessed ceiling, crown molding, recessed lights, door to the deck & walk-in closet w/built-ins
- Master bath w/tile floor, crown molding, recessed lights, double vanity w/ two sinks, tile shower & spa tub
- Bedroom 2 w/hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights & closet
- Bedroom 3 w/hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights & closet
- Full bath w/tile floor, double vanity with two sinks & a tile shower/tug
- Bedroom 4 w/hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights & closet
- Hallway w/ linen closet
- Huge recreation room w/wall-to-wall carpet, chair rail & stairs to the garage & main level
- Bedroom 5 w/wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights, closet & private access to a full bath
- Full bath w/tile floor, pedestal sink, tile shower & opens from recreation room & bedroom 5
- Workshop w/built-ins
- Two utility rooms
- Storage room
- 2-zone forced air heating
- 2-zone central air conditioning
- Thermal windows & doors
- Equipped with Smart Home Technology
- Open floor plan
- New kitchen & baths
- Refinished wood floors
- Freshly painted interior
- Security system
- Sump pump
- Brick exterior
- Paved, circular driveway w/ additional parking
- Attached 2-car garage w/automatic garage door openers
- Deck with built-in bench seating & overlooking a private backyard
- Professionally landscaped property includes mature trees, shrubbery & established lawns
- Desirable Chestnut Hill location near shopping, recreation, houses of worship, top rated schools & NYC transportation
- Easy access to major highways, business centers & Newark /Liberty International Airport
8 Rooms; 5 Bedrooms; 3 Full & 2 Half Baths
Lot Size: (.80 Acre)
Please call me at 973-715-8555 for an appointment to see this home.
- List Price:
- Sq Feet:
- MLS #:
- Listing Agent:
- Elaine Pruzon
- 24 Notch Hill Rd.