Listing DescriptionCharming 3 bedroom, 2.1 Bath stone-front Colonial in the Glenwood Sections, just minutes from train to NYC and town. Sunlit home features hardwood flooring throughout, beautiful dentil moldings and oversized windows which allow for wonderful natural light. This home is in pristine condition and ready to make your own.
First floor features include the Living Room (20 x 14') with wood-burning fireplace and bay window, Dining Room (10 x 14') with chair rail, Family Room (15 x 14') with built-ins and 3 walls of windows/sliders, an Eat-In Kitchen (14 x 11') with outside access and Powder Room with tiled walls and pedestal sink.
The Second floor features the large Master Bedroom (14 x 17') and two additional bedrooms (9 x 14' and 14 x 14'). Two updated hall baths are sure to service the morning rush. Bessler stairs lead to the attic with additional generous storage.
The finished Lower Level boasts a Recreation Rooms (14 x 40'), workshop area and laundry room with washer/dryer and utility sink. There is additional storage here as well.
Other Property Features include:
- Slate Roof
- Center Air Conditioning, plus wall unit in Family Room
- Forced Hot Air Heat, plus one additional floor heater
- Patio overlooking terraced backyard
- Mature trees and plantings
- 1-car garage with house access
- Paver driveway for multi-car parking with foliage screen and no neighboring driveways.
- Close to town and trains to New York City
Please call Elaine at 973-715-8555 for more information or for an appointment to see this home.
- List Price:
- MLS #:
- Listing Agent:
- Elaine Pruzon
- 48 Pine Terrace East