Listing DescriptionPicture perfect 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Colonial located in the Glenwood section of Short Hills. Move right into this mint-condition beauty! Step through the front door and you immediately feel welcome in this home. The sunlit Living Room boasts a wood-burning fireplace while the Dining Room features French doors leading to the Family Room. Completing the first level is the renovated Eat-In Kitchen that is sure to please even the fussiest of cooks. Hardwood flooring is found on most of the first level.
The second level features the Master Bedroom and beautifully updated Master Bath, two additional bedrooms and an updated hall bath.
The lower level features a Recreation Room, perfect for those rainy day activities, laundry room and utility.
First Floor Features:
- Dining Room with hardwood flooring, crown moldings, French doors to Family Room, swinging door to Kitchen and arched entry from Living Room
- Living Room with wood-burning fireplace, built-in bookshelves, hardwood flooring, crown molding and recessed lighting
- Updated Gourmet Eat-In Kitchen with stainless appliances including Wolf stove, Sub-Zero Fridge, microwave and dishwasher, white cabinetry, some with display windows, Breakfast Area with access to patio and hardwood flooring
- Family Room with high ceiling carpeting and windows overlooking backyard
Second Floor Features:
- Master Bedroom with hardwood flooring and closet and beautifully renovated Master Bath (2011) with gorgeous vanity, tiled shower with seat and tile flooring
- Bedroom 2 with hardwood flooring and closet
- Bedroom 3 with hardwood flooring and closet
- Renovated Hall Bath (2009) with tiled tub/shower, vanity and tile flooring
- Bessler stairs to attic
Lower Level Features:
- Recreation Room with carpet
- Laundry Room
- Utility Room
- Outside Access
- Brick Patio
- Backs to parkland
- One car garage
Updated Features since 2008:
- Central Air Conditioning - 2nd A/C zone added downstairs
- Recessed lighting added in Living Room and Family Room
- Family Room updated, new carpet
- New Furnace
- Relined fireplace flue
- Back-up sump pump installed in basement
- Washer and dryer
- Underground oil tank removed
- Front steps rebuilt
- Front of house repainted/shutters sanded and repainted
Exclusions: Family Room lighting fixtures & TV. Draperies are negotiable.
Please call Elaine at 973-715-8555 or Susie Polow at 973-476-4242 for an appointment to see this home.
- List Price:
- MLS #:
- Listing Agent:
- Elaine Pruzon
- 73 Stony Lane