Listing DescriptionCharming 3 Bedroom, 2.1 Bath Storybook Tudor located in the sought-after South Mountain section of Millburn, convenient to train, restaurants and highly rated schools. Dir: Ridgewood to Undercliff to Greenwood.
Upon entering, notice the gorgeous hardwood flooring, chestnut moldings, glass doorknobs and antique hardware that detail this home. The first floor features include Living Room with wood-burning fireplace, formal Dining Room, updated Eat-In Kitchen, Den/Office with built-ins, Laundry and Powder Room with pedestal sink.
The second floor is home to the Master Bedroom with Master Bath with shower and ample closet space. Two additional decoratively hand-painted bedrooms complete are located on this level, as well as a Hall Bathroom with shower/tub.
Found in the basement is the Recreation Room, perfect for those rainy day activities.
There is also a built-in two-car garage.
First Floor Features
- Covered Entryway
- Chestnut front door
- Hardwood flooring
- Arched doorways
- Living Room with wood-burning fireplace with stone surround and recessed lighting
- Formal Dining Room
- Den/Office with built-ins
- Updated Eat-In Kitchen with pantry, abundant workspace and outside access
- Powder Room with pedestal sink
- Wrought-iron railing to second level
Second Floor Features
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bath with stall shower
- Two Bedrooms
- Hall Bathroom with tub/shower
- Hardwood flooring under carpeting
Lower Level Features
- Recreation Room with built-in shelving
- Storage area
- 2-car attached garage
- Central air conditioning
- Security System
Lot size: 50 x 125 Total Assessments: $708,200 2010 Taxes: $12,705
Please call Elaine at 973-715-8555 for an appointment to see this home.
- List Price:
- MLS #:
- Listing Agent:
- Elaine Pruzon
- 75 Greenwood Dr.